Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Fastest Way to Lose Weight - Don't Waste Your Time on Other Methods!

fastest lose

There are many ways for one to lose weight, but which is the fastest way to lose weight? No doubt, many experts have different opinions and views, but what really matters is that can it actually work and lose pounds for the users? I have tried almost all the methods available, and through this article, I will share with you what I regard as the fastest way to lose weight. Can you give me 5 minutes to allow me to cut hours and days off your weight loss project? If so, keep reading!


Method #1: Fasting to Lose Weight


I tried this method years ago. My experience and opinion? Not the fastest way to lose weight, period. In fact, I consider this as one of the hardest ways. If you can control your own dieting habits like a puppet-master, then this might be suitable for you. But as I can't, it was certainly a tormenting experience. I gave up this method within 14 days, losing 5 pounds in the process, only to gain it back later. NOT good.


Method #2: Exercising Regularly


A method my friends and I tried 18 months ago. My experience and opinion? There was some fat-losing experience, but it definitely wasn't quick and fast. It is much easier than fasting, since I was doing it with friends regularly at the gym. Occasionally, we would notice people pointing in our direction. There were probably making fun of us, but we couldn't care less. Not hard, but not easy. Not fast, but not slow either. Do this if you have friends.


Method #3: Taking Weight Loss Supplements


This is my latest and most recent method (my last method, too) to kill and maintain the fats. My experience and opinion? This is the fastest way to lose weight, and is also the easiest too! I began taking acai berry supplements months ago, and have since stopped using other methods. My dieting habit was not restricted at all (meaning I ate like normal) and it required little to no effort to lose the fat. The results? 28 healthy pounds after 4 months, and still maintaining the weight. By far, the most easiest and fastest way to lose weight that I have encountered and used.

0 comments:

Post a Comment