Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sex Question: Is It Time to Reevaluate My Relationship?

Dear Dr. H,


My boyfriend and I have been together only seven months, but it seems like seven years. The honeymoon phase is over; I don't feel the emotional part of our relationship anymore. I'm always the one to initiate sex and I feel like he's just not that into me anymore. What can I do?


Read on for Dr. Hilda Hutcherson's response.


A. I think you've answered your own question! If neither of you feel connected to each other any longer, it's probably time to think about your future together--and decide if there is one. Sex is never satisfying when only one person in the relationship is excited about it. If you aren't into each other any longer, my advice would be to consider whether it's time to just move on.


Readers, do you have any other relationship questions? Let's talk about them here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment