Friday, March 9, 2012

Lose Weight and Feel Great! Sign up for the Easiest Weight-Loss Plan Ever

We heard you! Glamour's Exactly What to Eat to Lose Weight plan has been so successful that we're relaunching it with an incredible prize. You can lose up to 8 pounds this month with our free healthy eating plan. Bonus: You'll be entered to win a spa vacation just for signing up! Read on for how to eat more and weigh less!


Get to your healthiest weight--without the guesswork. Sign up here and we'll give you daily menus with breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks designed by Kathy McManus, R.D., director of nutrition at Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston, for the next month. Each time you try a menu, check it off the list. Bookmark your favorites, keep private notes and share your comments with other users. In 30 days you'll be eating better than ever before--and feeling healthier.


When you register, you'll automatically be entered to win a Beverly Hills getaway for two (including a spa day, a two-night stay in the SLS at Beverly Hills hotel and a personal training session with celebrity fitness guru Harley Pasternak)--the perfect way to celebrate the svelte new you. Each time you mark a meal as a favorite or log a tip, you'll get an extra entry into the sweepstakes.


I mentioned before that I made a pact to lose 5 pounds in 2009, so I'm hoping anyone else out there with a weight-loss resolution will sign up with me! I'll be filling you in on my progress (and all the yummy meals I'm making), and I hope you'll chime in, too. I can't wait to make tonight's recipe for broiled salmon and sweet potatoes!


Who else made weight-loss resolutions this year? How about "cook more" resolutions?

0 comments:

Post a Comment